One tube of the Brooklyn Battery Hugh L. Carey Tunnel will be closed from 9 pm Friday through 5 am Monday. One lane will be open in each direction in the remaining tube.
The Outerbridge Crossing will be closed in both directions between 10 pm to 5 am Monday nights through Friday mornings and from 11:59 pm Friday to 7 am on Saturdays through October to facilitate Port Authority roadway repairs and paving. Motorists should plan alternate routes or follow posted detours to the Goethals Bridge.
The Cross Bronx Expressway (Alexander Hamilton Bridge) eastbound exit to the Major Deegan Expressway will have one lane maintained from 11 pm Friday to 9 am Saturday, and a full closure of the ramp will occur from 12:01 am to 9 am on Sunday to facilitate NY State DOT construction activity. During full closure passenger cars will be diverted to the Jerome Avenue exit and trucks to the Webster Avenue exit and should follow posted detour.
Mulberry Street between Canal Street and East Houston Street, Grand Street between Mott Street and Centre Street, and Hester Street between Mott Street and Centre Street will be closed through Sunday from 11:30 am to 11 pm for the San Gennaro Festival.
The following streets will be closed on Saturday:
* Front Street and Water Street between Peck Slip and Dover Street, and Peck Slip between South Street and Water Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 9 pm for the Seaport Alliance Restaurant Mall.
* Hamilton Place between West 136th Street and West 138th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 9 am to 3 pm for DOT Weekend Walks – Uptown Pops.
* Broadway (northbound) between 110th Street and 116th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Annual Upper Broadway Autumn Festival.
* Broadway between Waverly Place and East 14th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Broadway Autumn Fair.
* 5th Avenue between 67th Street and 86th Street and 67th Street to 70th Street between 5th Avenue and Lexington Avenue in Manhattan will be closed from noon to 3 pm for the German-American Day Parade.
* Stone Street between Hanover Square and Broad Street, Hanover Square between William Street and Pearl Street, and Mill Lane between South William Street and Stone Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 10 pm for the Stone Street Oyster Festival.
* Havemeyer Street between South 4th Street and Grand Street in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 5 pm for DOT/Weekend Walks Southside Weekend Walks.
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Duane Street between Church Street and West Broadway in Manhattan will be closed from 10 am to 1 pm for the Sukkot Block Party and Family Festival.
* 5th Avenue between 80th Street and 59th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 8 am to 2:30 pm for the NYRR Continental Airlines 5th Avenue Mile.
* Columbus Avenue between 66th Street and 86th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Columbus Avenue Festival.
* Madison Avenue between 37th Street and 23rd Street, 36th Street and 37th Street between Park Avenue and 5th Avenue, and 25th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue in Manhattan will be closed from 1 pm to 6 pm for the United American Muslim Day Parade and Festival.
* Malcolm X Boulevard between 134th Street and 120th Street, 134th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard and Malcolm X Boulevard, and 120th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue in Manhattan will be closed from 2 pm to 4 pm for the African Cultural Center Parade.
* West Side Highway (southbound lanes) between West 44th Street and North Moore Street in Manhattan will be closed from 7 am to 11 am for the Run 10 Feed 10.
* Montague Street between Clinton Street and Hicks Street in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 5 pm for the DOT/Weekend Walks Summer Space.
* Broadway between Crescent Street and 47th Street in Queens will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Broadway Merchants Professionals Association Festival.
The times listed for closures for street fairs are for the actual times of the street fairs themselves. The streets may be closed longer to allow for set-up and breakdown. Street fair organizers are generally permitted to begin set-up at 8 am and breakdown must be completed by 7 pm.
Detailed information on weekend street closures will be available on the DOT web site at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/motorist/wkndtraf.shtml.