NYC beach-goers may enjoy the slate of performers that will take part in the 2015 Bronx Summer Concert Series at Orchard Beach. also known as The Bronx Riviera.
The Bronx Summer Concert Series at Orchard Beach kicks off TODAY, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., with Salsa legend Domingo Quinones.
The concert series is sponsored this year by Optimum, Macy’s, BronxCare, Latino Sports Ventures, the National Jazz Museum in Harlem, and NYC taxpayers.
This year’s concert series lineup, who will perform next to the Orchard Beach boardwalk at the main stage by Section 9, will feature acts such as:
· Sunday, July 19: Conjunto Imagen & The Karl Browne Band
· Sunday, July 26: Julian Vazquez "El Diamanté de la Salsa" & Music with a Message
· Sunday, August 2: Tipica 73
· Sunday, August 9: Nelson Gonzalez
· Sunday, August 16: The Mambo Legends Orchestra
· Sunday, August 23: CharanSalsa
· Sunday, August 30: Luis Damon