WINTRY WEATHER WILL CONTINUE INTO THIS EVENING...
HUDSON-EASTERN ESSEX-WESTERN UNION-EASTERN UNION-
NEW YORK (MANHATTAN)- BRONX - RICHMOND (STATEN ISLAND)-
KINGS (BROOKLYN)-NORTHWESTERN SUFFOLK-NORTHEASTERN SUFFOLK-
NORTHERN QUEENS-NORTHERN NASSAU-
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THIS EVENING
* LOCATIONS...MOST OF NEW YORK CITY...URBAN NORTHEAST NEW JERSEY
AND THE NORTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND.
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW...MIXING WITH SOME SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN
LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING IN NEW YORK CITY.
* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 1 TO 3 INCHES...ALONG WITH
AROUND A TRACE OF ICE.
* TIMING...PRECIPITATION WILL TRANSITION TO LIGHT FREEZING RAIN
AND SLEET...AND THEN SNOW BEFORE ENDING EARLY THIS EVENING.
* IMPACTS...ACCUMULATING ICE AND SNOW WILL CREATE SLIPPERY
ROADWAYS AND HAZARDOUS TRAVEL CONDITIONS...ESPECIALLY ON
* TEMPERATURES...FALLING TO NEAR 30.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW SLEET OR FREEZING RAIN WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE
If you missed last night's “The Great Christmas Light Fight” Monday on ABC, you have another opportunity. We know Christmas is the time to be with loved family and ones, to spread joy and good cheer and sometimes to enjoy your neighbors home decorations. HGTV interior designer
My daughter, Sabrina Soto hosts TV’s new reality competition, which searches this country for the families best known for their elaborate Christmas light displays and asks them to compete against other families to win a $50,000 prize.