This year the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will have a wide array of special guests to pay tribute to this year’s inductees: Peter Gabriel, Daryl Hall and John Oates, KISS, Nirvana, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, the E Street Band, Brian Epstein and Andrew Loog Oldham.
Special guests this year include: Chris Martin, Glenn Frey, Michael Stipe, Questlove, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Raitt, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Asher, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Tom Morello and Sheryl Crow.
· Peter Gabriel – Peter is performing; Chris Martin is inducting him
· Hall and Oates – Hall and Oates are performing; Questlove is inducting them
· KISS - Inducted by Tom Morello
· Nirvana – Michael Stipe inducting Nirvana
· Linda Ronstadt – Inducted by Glenn Frey; Musical tribute from: Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Sheryl Crow
· Cat Stevens – Performing; Inductee TBD
· E Street Band – Inducted by Bruce Springsteen; E Street Band performing
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions will be held at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, April 10 and premiere on HBO on Saturday, May 31 at 9pm ET/PT.
Due to production updates, a limited number of tickets are still available at ticketmaster.com.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio, will open a special exhibit featuring the 2014 Inductees this June. The Museum is the nonprofit organization that tells the story of rock and roll’s cultural influence through its exhibits, public events, educational programs and a world-class Library and Archives. For more information on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, visit www.rockhall.com.