Very Heavy Rains, Lightning and Thunder
High: 76° Low: 65°
More Rain with Thunder
29.87 in and falling
SSE 12 mph
* Today: Rain likely with a thunderstorm possible during the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms this afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
* Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
* Tomorrow: Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
* Tomorrow night: Considerable cloudiness. Low 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
* Fathers Day - Sunday: Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
* Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
* Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.