I think we have had enough snow already. Mother Nature, please bring on Spring already. There have been 3 snow storms in the past 3 Mondays to hit the Northeastern US. Boston got hit once again, but winter storm warnings are also in place across the Northeast, including Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
Heavy snow will impact portions of New York State and New England as the new week begins. Freezing rain will spread from western Pennsylvania to Long Island, with rain for the mid-Atlantic states. Freezing rain is also possible in the northern Plains, with heavy snow in the northern Rocky Mountains. Stormy weather will begin to exit California.
US Weather forecasters say 12 to 16 inches of snow are expected by the time the storm ends Tuesday.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...NEW YORK CITY...LONG ISLAND...AND PORTIONS OF NORTHEASTERN NEW JERSEY.
* HAZARD TYPES...FREEZING RAIN...SNOW...AND SLEET.
* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF UP TO 1 INCH...ALONG WITH ICE.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE MID 20S.
* VISIBILITIES...OCCASIONALLY 1/2 MILE OR LESS WITHIN THE SNOW.
* TIMING...FREEZING RAIN THIS MORNING WILL HAVE SOME SLEET MIXING IN AT TIMES. MORE SNOW MIXES IN THIS AFTERNOON AND BECOMES THE MORE DOMINANT PRECIPITATION TYPE LATE AFTERNOON THROUGH THE EVENING.
* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS TRAVEL DUE TO SNOW AND ICE ACCUMULATIONS ALONG WITH REDUCED VISIBILITIES.
Bobby's Stormy Monday: http://youtu.be/BCqEzfWrXfM via @YouTube