The Brooklyn Bridge will be closed to Manhattan-bound traffic from 12:01 am Saturday to 7 am Sunday. All Brooklyn-bound traffic will be able to access the bridge normally.
The South Upper (Brooklyn-bound) roadway of the Manhattan Bridge will be closed from 6 am to 6 pm Sunday for the removal of construction sheds on the pedestrian walkway. During these times there will be two lanes eastbound to Brooklyn on the lower level, and two lanes westbound to Manhattan open to traffic on the North Upper Roadway.
One tube of the Brooklyn Battery (Hugh L. Carey) Tunnel will be closed from 10 pm Saturday to 3 pm Sunday. The remaining tube will have one lane open in each direction until 8 am Sunday, when the tunnel will be completely closed until approximately 1:30 pm for the annual FDNY Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers run. Motorists should use an alternate route.
The Outerbridge Crossing will be closed in both directions between 10 pm to 5 am Monday nights through Friday mornings and from 11:59 pm Friday to 7 am on Saturdays through October to facilitate Port Authority roadway repairs and paving. Motorists should plan alternate routes or follow posted detours to the Goethals Bridge.
The following streets in Brooklyn will be closed Friday through Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm for the Dumbo Arts Festival:
* Water Street between Adams Street and Anchorage Place
* Water Street between New Dock Street and Adams Street
* Main Street between Front Street and Plymouth Street
* Plymouth Street between Main Street and Adams Street
* Anchorage Place between Pearl Street and Plymouth Street
* Pearl Street between Water Street and Front Street
* Anchorage Place between Water Street and Pearl Street
* Jay Street between John Street and Dead End
* Washington Street between Plymouth Street and Water Street:
The following streets will be closed on Saturday:
* Hamilton Place between West 136th Street and West 138th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 3 pm for DOT Weekend Walks – Uptown Pops.
* Front Street and Water Street between Peck Slip and Dover Street, and Peck Slip between South Street and Water Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 9 pm for the Seaport Alliance Restaurant Mall.
* 6th Avenue between 42nd Street and 57th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Big Apple Performing Arts and Innovative Community Festival.
* Havemeyer Street between South 4th Street and Grand Street in Brooklyn will be closed from noon to 5 pm for DOT/Weekend Walks Southside Weekend Walks.
* Bell Boulevard between 39th Avenue and 41st Avenue in Queens will be closed from 10 am to 5 pm for the DOT Weekend Walks Bayside Village September Street Walk.
* 37th Avenue between 83rd Street and 90th Street in Queens will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Jackson Heights Kiwanis Club 37th Avenue Festival.
The following streets in Brooklyn and Manhattan will be closed on Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm for the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Run & Festival:
* Richards Street between King Street and Bowne Street / Hamilton Avenue
* Bowne Street between Richards Street and Hamilton Avenue
* Dwight Street between King Street and Commerce Street / Columbia Street
* Hamilton Avenue between Henry Street and the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (Woodhull Street)
* Verona Street between Dwight Street and Richards Street
* Columbia Street between Delevan Street and Hamilton Avenue
* Battery Park Underpass
* West Street between Battery Place and Warren Street
* West Thames Street between West Street and Dead End (Battery Park
* South End Avenue between West Thames Street and Liberty Street
* Liberty Street between West Street and Battery Park Esplanade
* Murray Street between North End Avenue and West Street
* Warren Street between West Street and River Terrace
* North End Avenue between Warren Street and Vesey Street
* Vesey Street between West Street and River Terrace
* River Terrace between Warren Street and Vesey Street
* Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (Entire Length)
* Vesey Street between West Street and North End Avenue
* North End Avenue between Vesey Street and Murray Street
The following streets will be closed on Sunday:
* Lexington Avenue between 42nd Street and 57th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the NYC Octoberfest Cathedral High School and Friends of Dag Hammarskjold event.
* Atlantic Avenue between Hicks Street and 4th Avenue in Brooklyn will be closed from 11 am to 6 pm for the Atlantic Antic.
The following streets in the Bronx will be closed on Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm for the NYRR Bronx 10 Mile Run:
* Grand Concourse between East 161st Street and Mosholu Parkway
* Mosholu Parkway between Paul Avenue and Bainbridge Avenue
* Paul Avenue between Mosholu Parkway and Bedford Park Boulevard
* Bedford Park Boulevard between Paul Avenue and Goulden Avenue
* Goulden Avenue between Bedford Park Boulevard and West 205th Street
* West 205th Street between Goulden Avenue and Paul Avenue
The times listed for closures for street fairs are for the actual times of the street fairs themselves. The streets may be closed longer to allow for set-up and breakdown. Street fair organizers are generally permitted to begin set-up at 8 am and breakdown must be completed by 7 pm.
Detailed information on weekend street closures will be available on the DOT web site at: http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/motorist/wkndtraf.shtml.