You can track your Mail-In Ballot easily on-line in most states. If your ballot is received before election day you won't need vote in-person for your vote to count.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
Oh, what a night to count the stars in the galaxy, read a good book, meditate or just about anything, but watch that free for all debate.
The so-called debate was anything but presidential, as it devolved into chaos and acrimony when Trump incessantly interrupted and insulted Biden while the two sparred over the economy, COVID19 pandemic, SCOTUS, and race relations.
Will The Wizard of Loss turn his luck around tonight, or will Sleepy Joe knock him and his family way the hell out of town?
The Commission on Presidential Debates are sponsors of this First Debate, with over 100 Million viewers expected to watch.
Campaign 2020 Donald Trump vs Joe Biden
President Trump and former VP Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, take part in a debate at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
Moderator Chris Wallace of FOX News
Vice President Joe Biden and President Donal Trump meet face to face at their first live TV debate in Cleveland tonight at 9P sharp.
The maskless Republican POTUS could be facing the most direct challenge of his presidency from an also mask-less opponent for the fumbling of the coronavirus pandemic, the US economy, and his personal conduct during his first appearance with Democratic VP as most agree this is must-see TV.
On Tuesday evening, USA registered voters may have a good look at the two candidates as they face off for the first presidential debate before they cast their ballots.
This ver first debate between Donald J Trump and Joseph R. Biden is scheduled for Tuesday at 9 p.m. It will have an old fashioned feel, and only one moderator, Fox’s Chris Wallace, who Will try to be "as invisible as possible."
City Images would have preferred that both submit to drug tests administered by an independent Swiss Doctor and be subject to lie detectors during the entire event.
Talk about a real blast from the past... Years ago, as a young college student in Miami, I had the good fortune of being accepted to a work-study internship program at WPLG-TV 10. I watched one of the great electronic journalists perform nightly news media magic.
Doctor Ken, the news doctor became a mentor, and years later, I was lucky to have LinkedIn through social media and speak with him- I said Doctor what’s ailing TV?
Did you hear the one about the corrupt American gangster, who called himself a smart businessman but attained notoriety as a cheat and a liar? His several years' reigns ended when he went to prison for tax fraud because after all is said and done, the key is to follow the money. Financial records show a history of tax avoidance which was eventually going to catch up with him sooner or later. American voters realize the emperor is naked, and his personal assets are really not impressive.
The changing racial and ethnic composition of the USA electorate is amazing and should give all a reason to take notice.
America has become the global melting pot and a real international tossed salad sprinkled with a spicy rich and savory world sauce.
This piece of timely news and public information warning comes just in time for brave Haloween Trick or Treaters who go out.
A public health researcher, who I like a lot and an all-around lovely lady sent me a warning about excess licorice, which was reported in NEJM Case 30-2020: A 54-Year-Old Man with Sudden Cardiac Arrest,