You can track your Mail-In Ballot easily on-line in most states. If your ballot is received before election day you won't need vote in-person for your vote to count.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
Although he may not be happy with that old fat guy in The White House, who has been naughty and nor very nice to #WeThePeople these past years, Santa Claus is still a portly, jolly, white-bearded man with spectacles and wearing a red coat with white fur collar and cuffs, white-fur-cuffed red trousers, red hat with white fur, and black leather belt and boots and carrying a bag full of gifts for children.
POTUS is in BIGLY trouble but some journalists aren’t overtly covering his desperation. The Donald rails against the press because of what he says is unfair media coverage.
His 20K lies and innumerable attacks against his adversaries are finally catching up to him as political karma, which is a bitch. This is a man who uses The Bible as a prop and rarely goes to church.
The Associated Press: Parents of 545 children separated at the border can’t be found makes me think about the following.
Oprah Winfrey is the Lone Star State celebrity main attraction participating in phone-banking marathons, including U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, former San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro, and music legend Willie Nelson who has also been dialing for ballots. in fact, Nelson has been politically active going all the way back to when he helped Jimmy Carter win the presidency.
When I look in my window
So many different people to be
That it's so strange
You got to pick up every stitch
Must be the season of the wish
Share your best literary costume, inspired by a favorite book, story, poem, song or author using the hashtag #CityImagesHalloween to be included in the virtual list. You may get a shout-out from everyone’s favorite blog.
As families prepare to celebrate their very first Halloween since the global pandemic, these frightening sounds are more relevant now.
The pressure is on for the GOP because they bet on the worst possibility and placed their trust in the egomaniac. Now that their part is deteriorating fast, Republican Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell admits he could lose control, Lindsey Graham desperately feels the same heat, and Senator Ted Cruz, who is not up for re-election has nevertheless read the writing on the wall sounded the alarm, saying the election will be a “Bloodbath” for Republicans.
The morality of being human in the moral sense refers to our predisposition to evaluate actions as morally good, or morally bad. Morality consists of the urge or predisposition to judge human actions as either right or wrong in terms of their consequence for other human beings.
As the youngest son of my late MoM Margarita, a loving husband to Yirong, father of two fabulous women, Natasha and Sabrina, and four bright and gorgeous granddaughters, Elena, Chloe, Sophia, and Olivia, and brother in law to three amazing ladies, Leo, Dena, and ShinRong, I am extremely proud to say they're all wonder women to me.
It is my honest opinion that women are not only smarter than men, they are the most important gender, without a doubt.
Do you recall that Trump refused to participate in the second televised debate on #ABC and then went on to secure a TV Town Hall with #NBC, which carried it on not one network, but three? He said he would humiliate #JoeBiden with the ratings, as three networks would surely garner more viewers than one. WRONG. He was humiliated and has not said another word.
Now he is saying that when he loses the election, he will leave the country. Do we wonder where he will wander off to, Russia or North Korea?