Happy Someday

Submitted by ub on Sun, 02/28/2021 - 02:49

Someday humanity will learn that our lives are precious and we must look out for one another and learn how to preserve the earth.

Forget about all the lars spreading conspiracy theories and focus on a shared goal of a harmonious existence with the earth that we must share, all of us must take environmental safety and quality as a top priority in all aspects of our business while pursuing a sustainable planet before humans ruin it for future generations for the sake of increasing individual wealth as a result of a senseless power grab.

Without protecting all of them, there can never be all of us

Every morsel of food, every sip of water, the air we breathe is the result of work done by other species. Nature gives us everything we need to survive. this is an integral part of the Campaign for Nature, to achieve the protection of 30 percent of the planet by 2030.

Earthlings must succeed in conserving land and water, and quickly, if a stable climate and high quality of life are to be preserved in the near future, according to scientific studies.

All nations must double their protected zones to 30 percent of the Earth’s land area, and add 20 percent more as climate stabilization areas, for a total of 50 percent of all land kept in a natural state.
 

All of it must be done quickly by 2030 to have a real hope of keeping all of us out of the danger zone of 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit or 1.5 degrees Celsius and to prevent our ecosystems from unraveling.

Only when 50 percent of our planet’s terrestrial areas are now protected, and there have to be substantial cuts in fossil-fuel use and major increases in renewable energy, will we have a good chance of meeting the Paris climate target of fewer than 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit 1.5 degrees Celsius of warming, the scientists argue. And if warming goes beyond 2.7 degrees Fahrenheit 1.5 degrees Celsius, we lose some of those natural systems and the services they provide humanity, including their ability to absorb carbon.

This is the serious business of preservation that all humans must prioritize and learn to live in peace and harmony together.

  • Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. ... 
  • Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. ... 
  • Educate the entire world
  • Conserve water and natural resources
  • Choose sustainability now
  • Shop wisely and consume accordingly 
  • Plant plenty of trees to purify the atmosphere