July 9, 10 and 11
6:00AM - 7:00PM Aerial larviciding in The Bronx
• Neighborhoods: Pelham Bay Park North
• Zip codes: 10464 and 10475
Pelham Bay Park
Marsh areas bounded by Amtrak Railroad to the east;
New England Thruway to the north; and the Hutchinson River to the west and south
10464 - 10475
VectoBacTM CG, VectoMaxTM CG and/or VectoLexTM CG – all containing naturally occurring bacteria − will be used for this application. These larvicides have been used throughout the mosquito season to treat mosquito-breeding sites. These products are approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
Reducing Exposure to Mosquitoes
• Use an approved insect repellent containing DEET, picaridin, oil of lemon eucalyptus (not for children under three), or products that contain the active ingredient IR3535.
• Make sure windows have screens and repair or replace screens that have tears or holes.
• Eliminate any standing water from your property and dispose of containers that can collect water.
Standing water is a violation of the New York City Health Code.
• Make sure roof gutters are clean and draining properly.
• Clean and chlorinate swimming pools, outdoor saunas and hot tubs. Keep them empty or covered if not in use; drain water that collects in pool covers.
• Report standing water by calling 311 or visiting nyc.gov/health/wnv
Ӏ loved as much as yοu will гeceivе caгried
out right herе. Τhe sκеtсh is tastеful, уοur authогed subjeсt matter stylish.
nonetheless, уou сommаnԁ gеt got
an shakіnesѕ ovеr that уou wish bе delivering the following.
unwell unquestionablу соme more foгmerly again аs exactly the same neаrly a
lοt οften іnsіԁe case yоu ѕhield thіѕ hike.
Mу blog - home repair
Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me
of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this.
I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!
Visit my blog - concrete grinding wheel