Register to avoid political disaster

Submitted by ub on Tue, 10/14/2014 - 13:36

Federal, state and local public servants have joined political inaction committees, which are wasting our tax dollars and courting political disaster.

Voter registration is the responsibility of all the citizens of The United State of America, but only 70 percent of those who are eligible to vote have been registered. is committed to reaching the remaining 30 percent. They simplify the voter registration process, making it faster and easier for US citizens to get involved and become an active voice in the democratic system..

Uniformed service members and overseas voters should not use this form to register to vote. Instead, should fill out the Federal Post Card Application, available at

To be eligible to vote, you must be a U.S. citizen. In most states, you must be 18 years old to vote, but some states do allow 17 year olds to vote. States also have their own residency requirements to vote. For additional information about state-specific requirements and voter eligibility, contact your state election office.

Register to vote today and start exercising your right to make a difference.