I was born in Habana, where Cuban Sandwiches were named after. Cuba, a colorful Caribbean island known as the Pearl of the Antilles is the birthplace of Castro’s Communist Revolution of deception, empty promises, multiple lies, and violence by persecuting, prosecuting, and executing political enemies. Authoritarianism isn’t theoretical for me nor to my family, it is all too real. For the record, I have no political affiliation.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
Now that Kamala Harris has accepted the nomination for #VP, former US Vice President Joe Biden will accept the Democratic Party's nomination for president Tonight as the climax of the Democratic National Convention.
American citizens and registered voters know Senator Kamala Harris as a former presidential candidate. But tonight during the Democratic National Convention, Harris will get to reintroduce herself as presumptive nominee Joe Biden’s potential second-in-command.
The former California Attorney General Is the first Black woman and South Asian American to be on a major party's ticket for vice president.
It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, this is why some folks are pointing out contrasting images that basically sum up the difference between Melania Trump and Dr. Jill Biden and which one is the real intelligent and classy LADY.
Any picture is worth a thousand words means that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by still images, which sends a clear message more effectively than any words or series of verbal descriptions.
The Democratic National Convention, Day 2. Former VP Joe Biden says we're in a battle for the soul of this nation. Who we are, what we stand for, and who we want to be it's all at stake. We've got to beat Donald Trump. Joe Biden has Colin Powell and Cindy McCain speaking for him at the Democratic Convention tonight.
While celebrating the Centennial anniversary of the right to vote got us thinking about a way to help all Americans cast their ballots.
A group of wealthy individuals should combine their collective resources to make sure there is enough support available outside #USA polling stations all across America.
They could be providing food trucks, portable bathrooms, low-cost seats and temporary weather gear for all registered voters who have no other choice but to stand on long lines until they are able to cast their ballots on Election Day.
The Senate just dropped a massive Russia bombshell. Are the two attached at the hip, did Vladimir Putin grab America’s pussy, or did he eat Trump's brain? US Senate bipartisan 966-page report has just been released that goes where Robert Mueller feared to tread by finding a gold mine of compelling evidence that the Donal J Trump and his campaign officials colluded with Russia to illegally win the American presidency against Hillary Clinton.
The National Convention launch for The Democrats hit a home run with the bases loaded. Starting with the national anthem and wrapping up with former First Lady Michelle Obama who spoke truth to power, where she called on all Americans to support @Joe Biden and @Kamala Harris #BidenHarris2020 and wrapping up with Stephen Stills and Billy Porter and a closing prayer by Reverend Jerry Young. Democracy is a team sport, added Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
The chairman of the Democratic Party says he wants to end caucuses. A former Trump-appointed Homeland Security official has endorsed Joe Biden.
There are 78 days until the election.
The Republicans continue jumping ship from the leaking and sinking Trump freighter as they keep coming out of the crowded closet.