The president of The United States of America keeps failing the American people once again because he says he has not spoken out about military bounties on American GIs. https://www.axios.com/trump-russia-bounties-taliban-putin-call-4a0f6110-ab58-41c0-96fc-57b507462af1.html
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
What is the first thought which comes up when we hear the phrase “Civic Participation”? Do you suddenly think of long lines at the polls to vote or waiting for long local government meetings to end?
Luckily, technology has completely changed the dynamics of the conversation. Anyone can send a message to the President their Senators, or US Representative with a few clicks. But, what has this done for how citizens talk to the government to improve their life experiences?
The Toppers of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google Testify on Antitrust Law before the US Congress.
Watch these heads who agreed to appear at a hearing on antitrust law before a House of Representatives Judiciary subcommittee.
City Islanders are heartbroken as a local and a dear friend of the community, PePe Cardona of Alive•n•Kickin has passed away.
As the USA death tolls pass 150K, with millions of COVID infections, Americans may be wondering who's in charge?
The national outlook has only darkened in recent weeks and continues to climb spiral. Public health experts' estimates and the number of hotspots have increased in both California and Florida, which have topped in this country.
Republicans say Trump is a great president. Democrats say America is doomed as long as Trump remains in power.
Is Anyone Tired Of Winning Yet? Donald Trump: You gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning.
Opie Taylor is a fictional character played by Ron Howard in The Andy Griffith Show, which was televised on CBS from October 3, 1960, to April 1, 1968. He appeared in 209 of the 249 episodes and in 2 spin-off shows as well as a TV Movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVS9b-6yBAM
This is National Vote By Mail Day, but every day should be the same. Our democracy is fundamentally tied to our right to access and freely cast a ballot. This year, that right is in jeopardy. As we enter uncharted waters in which elections that traditionally rely on face-to-face contact must shift to elections that allow us to avoid in-person contact – we are forced to place a greater priority on accessible remote voting. This year, we are proud to join a national push to celebrate Vote By Mail Day on Tuesday, July 28.
The United States Congress is the bicameral legislature of the federal government of the United States of America and consists of two chambers: the House of Representatives and the Senate.
As lawmakers grapple with POTUS claim that he already has congressional authorization, legal specialists are saying that even legislative inaction could create a precedent leaving the executive branch with greater powers. However, these techies have the greatest powers.
In 1852 Wendell Phillips said, “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few.”
During my travels throughout continent Asia, Thanks to Nami Yamamoto and Kazue Abiko, I had the distinct pleasure of attending a Kabuki performance in Tokyo, Japan.
I did not understand the dialogue but followed as attentively as I could. Lately, The US House and The Senate remind me of this experience. While watching Congress on C-SPAN it is beginning to feel very familiar. https://www.c-span.org/