US Congress is standing up to Trump and basically tells him to take his veto and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Congress has overturned his dumb veto of the mammoth annual defense bill, marking the first veto override near the end of his one term, and now lame-duck presidency. However, More than a dozen House Democrats wound up voting no on the "bloated" $740B military budget.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Protect The Results
My worst #NewYearsEve was spent as a young news field producer in 1983 when #FALN, a Puerto Rican terrorist group was reportedly responsible for a series of bombings on New Year's Eve that rocked four government buildings in #NYC and seriously injured three police officers.
These blasts also struck #NYPD Police Headquarters, two Federal buildings, and the Brooklyn Courthouse during a 90-minute reign of terror.
The mysterious origins of the New Year's Eve smooch are interesting, to say the least. I don't know about you, but I plan to be holding and kissing my honey at midnight.
The origins of the USA kiss is not clear. German immigrants’ New Year’s Eve parties in the mid-19th century would have helped spread the idea of ringing in the year with a kiss, but Europeans do not have a monopoly on kissing.
The global news during these past months is going in the wrong direction as some folks appear to lose interest in public health. In total, 1 of every 1,000 Americans has reportedly died, with heavier burdens on the elderly and people of color.
And needlessly, you've heard about living dangerously. Risks; by being daring and dangerous lifestyle choices folks make. Global coronavirus cases teach 83 million and 2 million deaths worldwide on #NewYearsEve.
Why are they increasingly willing to take risks in public, to cram themselves onto planes even though the virus is taking more lives and hospitalizing more Americans than ever before.
The good news first, on this 48 the anniversary of his father’s unfortunate and untimely death, Roberto Clemente Jr. was kind enough to reach out and tell us that his baby boy Roberto Clemente III will carry on the Clemente Dynasty, and he assures #CityImages that he will also be a sports Superstar.
Every year leading to the New Year it’s always a difficult moment for Roberto Clemente Jr. and his entire family because the date is always bittersweet. I hope you enjoy this documentary as much as I did.
Make New Year's Eve plans to stay home in your pajamas, like many Americans during this pandemic. it might be the best place as the climate won't be ideal for much of the USA. A double whammy of Winter weather-is set to bring snow, ice and rain to 40 million people were under winter weather alerts in 17 states.
Forecasters are warning that heavy snow, powerful winds, and dropping temperatures are on their way and over the horizon throughout the United States in the coming days, with New Year’s Eve likely to be hampered in various regions of the nation.
What makes Love, Liberty, and Labor extremely important to all of us? These three make all the difference in the world for everyone.
As we look forward, and looking back, comparing to life in 1921, the similarities are amazing. A century ago, earth was pounded by a global pandemic; people around the world were starving, and there was a new #USA president being sworn in.
Nobody likes Karens especially the police, who have much more serious functions than to be called because she has no hot water and wants to accuse someone without any proof. Unfortunately, there are Karens everywhere, including in my own neighborhood. I know I have recordings to prove it.
These neighborhood Karens go by unassuming names like Cinda and Barbara, as their dirty mouths spread fungus amongst us.