- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
Most everyone has had a bad experience with a crazy uncle. He’s the one who claims the virus will go away soon and now we have millions of cases. He claims to have invented Christmas, or tells the same stories again and again about discovering that President Abe Lincoln was a Republican.
Some Support that crazy uncle but most don’t and know about him from the media on TV. However, if the “crazy uncle” is ruining the nation it becomes our problem.
The National Hurricane Center downgrades Fay to a tropical depression. Here comes the SUN ☀️ Sun sun here it comes.
Stay hydrated: It’s going to be a long, hot SUMMER for much of The 🇺🇸 #USA.
Heat indices may very well make it feel HOT, Hot, hot across much of the country for the next weeks.
Milton Glaser had a golden rule that he always liked to follow. His first and foremost rule was “You can only work for people you like.” I love New York, now even more than ever.
Milton Glaser was born in NYC on June 26, 1929. Thus American graphic designer, illustrator, and co-founder of the revolutionary Pushpin Studio. He graduated from NYC's Cooper Union and studied printmaking with Giorgio Morandi in Italy from 1952–53.
SCOTUS Puts POTUS in his place. He’s like all other Americans regardless of race, color, or creed... NOT above the law.
Does anyone else recall American Comedian Jack Benny, the Superstar entertainer, who transitioned from modest success playing violin on the vaudeville circuit and ultimately to a highly popular comedic career in radio, television, and film?
To the minority of Americans who elected a dum liar to make life and death decisions, how's that working out for the US?
Lost jobs? Health care? The country sold out to Russia. Can't see family or friends, kids out of school, and more than 133K dead.
All who bet on him get burned at the end.
He’s a loser and he’s not what he appears to be.
He tried to stop John’s book. Failed. It was published.
He tried to block Mary’s Family Memoir and failed once again.
Who loses repeatedly because deep down he’s an empty scared child?
Why does he lead anyone who follows him blindly into mayhem and misery?
He has lied, cheated and stolen at every turn with no lesson to learn, But crash and burn!
This is the American Republic. We're living in the land of the free and home of the brave. The bastion of liberty. In God We Trust. We have to learn t live together.
The phrase all men are created equal has to be one of the best known in the world. Indeed, it’s used so often that it has become a cliché. The phrase is from Jefferson’s Declaration of Independence written in 1776. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence
Back in 1952, SCOTUS ruled that states do not violate the Constitution when they require electors to pledge that they will abide by the results of the popular vote. But the justices had never before decided whether it was constitutional to enforce those pledges.
Today the high Court said 538 people who cast the actual votes for president in December as part of the Electoral College are not free agents and must vote as the laws of their states direct.