An artist, a community collaboration and nonprofit charitable organization assisting families across the globe to relocate a diverse, international community of people who disappeared in New York City.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
On Saturday, September 17, Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr., together with members of the Bronx Clergy Task Force as well as elected officials and local community leaders, will bring his office’s “Peace in Our Streets” initiative to the Soundview neighborhood of the Bronx.
These Instructors have spent many years devoted to training in the art of Taekwondo and other martial arts and have attained a certain level of expertise to qualify them as teachers and also mentors.
Through extensive testing, certification and tournament level competition, our staff has attained mastery in this martial art and now enjoy sharing their skill and passing it on to their students. Here are a few of Dragons Path Academy, Llc.'s instructors and other staff members, starting with Sahbumnim:
Celebrating 37 years with exhibitions and perseverance, City Island's Focal Point Gallery was founded in 1974 by artists and photographer Ron Terner, which serves as an alternative exhibition space for multidimensional and exceptional little-known artists, who have been unable to gain recognition elsewhere.
FORECLOSURES. More to Come.
NEW GOP PROPOSAL. Fix US Tax Code.
DAKOTA MEYER. Medal of Honor Recipient.
REPUBLICAN RICK PERRY. Shows Trump Card.
BICYCLE SHARING PROGRAM. For Five Boroughs.
They were driving straight to the local hospital, and it was only 10 minutes away but that baby just couldn't wait.
So Ryan Schulz pulled into a Selden, N.Y. parking lot and delivered his baby daughter in the front seat of his SUV.
The 911 dispatcher reportedly coached Schulz through the entire delivery via their cellphone.
A very pregnant Barbara Coniglio-Schulz and hubby, were on their way to Stony Brook University Medical Center on Long Island when mama yelled, "I'm having the baby right now!" Schulz said it was scary to see the baby coming out.
In January 2011, acclaimed New York City choreographer Pedro Ruiz returned to his native Cuba for an unprecedented collaboration: Ruiz worked with Cuba’s premiere modern dance troupe, Danza Contemporanea de Cuba, to create a dance about Cuba. The project, allowed by special permission from both the U.S. and Cuban governments, led to Horizons, a spectacular half hour dance which premiered at Havana’s Mella Theater on January 28 and had a two week run at the Joyce Theater in New York City in May.
Notification - The Department of Health will be conducting aerial larviciding for mosquitoes to help prevent West Nile Virus in marsh and non-residential areas of Bronx zip codes 10464 and 10475 between 6:00AM and 7:00PM from 9/14 - 9/16. In the event of inclement weather, larviciding will take place on 9/19 during the same time period. Expect to see a low-flying helicopter in the area. For more information please see the attached file or call 311.
The Bronx has become the NYC Borough of the jobless, with the unemployment rate rising up to 12.3 percent, which is the city’s highest. This is leaving the long-term out-of-work eager to pounce on just about any opportunity that arises. Unfortunately, thousands of Bronx unemployed are getting desperate.
GOP BALLOT UPSET. Democrats Lose 9th Congressional Seat.
OBAMA JOBS BILL. Dismissed by Republicans.
TSA CHANGES IT'S WAY. Treat Kids Better.
NY BULLY MOM. What Is She Teaching?
LEWIS RUNNING. This time It's Politics.