In Western Christianity, the feast commemorates principally (but not solely) the visit of the Magi to the Christ Child, and thus Jesus' physical manifestation to the Gentiles. It is sometimes called Three Kings' Day.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Protect The Results
Nor everybody hates Donald yet, but time will tell when everyone learns the damage he’s done and wonders why if it is what it is.
Family members blast him, his neighbors don’t want him around, he alienated our allies and some nations are warning him not to even consider visiting.
As a multilingual Latino media executive and academic maestro, I've always practiced Diversity and Inclusion.
Déjà Vu all over again. The term déjà vu is French and it means, literally, already seen. Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all.
The classic Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman movie tell the story of the infamous Watergate Republican Party scandal.
So he's thinking about moving to Scotland? Perhaps the self-described law and order politician wants to avoid the long arm of the law.
Here are some facts we’ve collected and believe would be beneficial if he's thinking of making the move—they are, at least, things he would’ve liked to have had a better understanding of before he moved. But some might word to the wise tips and tricks he might not have thought about before moving to Scotland.
Georgia voters decide the balance of US Senate power today that will help determine President-elect Joe Biden’s capacity to enact what may be the most progressive governing agenda in generations.
The GOP is unified against Biden’s plans for health care, environmental protection and civil rights, but some fear that outgoing President Donald Trump’s brazen attempts to undermine the integrity of the nation’s voting systems may discourage voters in Georgia.
A desperado is someone tantamount to a loner, and the way these titular characters are being presented as those who are afraid.
Kelly Loeffler has reached out, David Perdue has, Nikki Haley, Newt Gingrich, Donald Trump Jr, and POTUS among many others.
I was born in the Pearl of the Antilles around the middle of the century, but I am not able to return to my homeland under the present circumstances. The description was reportedly coined by a European artist whose 1873 book of illustrations bears the title "The Pearl of the Antilles."
Will there be a dissolution or implosion of the GOP and does it relaunch into another political party that is no longer a national Cult?
Some Republican politicians are voicing their concern for the future of the grand old party. The Republican Party name was
christened in an editorial written by New York newspaper magnate Horace Greeley. Greeley printed in June 1854: "We
should not care much whether those thus united against slavery were designated 'Whig,' 'Free Democrat' or something
US Congress is standing up to Trump and basically tells him to take his veto and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Congress has overturned his dumb veto of the mammoth annual defense bill, marking the first veto override near the end of his one term, and now lame-duck presidency. However, More than a dozen House Democrats wound up voting no on the "bloated" $740B military budget.