This photo was taken with his best friend Mel Brooks back in the good old days when it was OK to hug. Carl Reiner has died. He was a comedy legend with a career that spanned seven decades. Reiner was 98 years young. He was a prolific entertainer, director, actor, screenwriter, and publisher. I thoroughly enjoy watching The Dic Van Dyke Sho and his no profanity style of humor.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
It has now been several days since the world found out Russia paid bounties for the deaths of American soldiers. Why has Trump not said or done anything to condemn Rusia and Vladimir Putin? What could he be waiting for?
If one USA military soldier was killed and the Taliban paid by Putin; Why does The White House keep searching for the source of the leaked information and not focus on retaliating? How many lies can this nation absorb before Americans revolt?
Today marks four months since the third, but not the last White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney told an audience of Republican conservatives at CPAC the news media was only covering the #COVID19 Coronavirus to bring down the President. POTUS owns this national massive outbreak and he's been trumped by chaotic confusion.
WHEN 1 a man hears himself somewhat misrepresented, it provokes him—at least, I find it so with myself; but when misrepresentation becomes very gross and palpable, it is more apt to amuse him.
Let's face it, the global nude taboo is an obstacle to a conversation about sex. Hugs, kisses, and cuddles are good too. But I can still remember the time when the air was clean and sex was a dirty word. The world has definitely changed.
Some people say that talking dirty can be so much fun because it’s a way for you to let go of the day and be in the moment and chat about anything you find hot, interesting, weird, and sexy. There may be truths and consequences in the apparent drop in sexual activity over time.
A Bombshell #NYT report reveals that Russia placed bounties out on the US Military. Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html
Why do POTUS, VP, and The GOP spend more time Tweeting, Yapping, and carrying on about the need to protect statues in the USA but say little about the thousands of Americans who keep dying to no fault of their own? The USA now tops 2.5 million coronavirus cases, according to Johns Hopkins University Hospital. American Coronavirus Cases Soar by Nearly 45,000 in 1 Day, CDC Says http://dlvr.it/RZW04n
It has been called a Diary, others refer to it as a Journal or a Digital Blog. Just like this one, any informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of diary-style text entries. If you prefer you information offered in a tabloid newspaper style, we recommend following #Cimages on #Twitter for morning and evening editions.
Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the page.
Summertime and the living ain’t easy, COVID is jumping off the charts... In fact, it is getting increasingly more difficult to stay healthy and alive. USA saw a record number of new #coronavirus cases Today Friday, with 40,173, according to Johns Hopkins University.
Does anyone else recall when Trump told Americans that #COVID19 would disappear with the Summer heat? Well, folks, it’s hot as hell from California, Florida and Texas with straight days of a record number of over 5,000 cases.