There has been no Presidential transition process, and this will harm the USA government and WeThe People. The reason the Republicans continue to lie to American voters is that the GOP will not accept that they lost. Trump finishes with the worst first term approval rating ever. Lower than #Nixon 2.0
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Protect The Results
My teenage years may seem like ancient history now, but this was the beginning of fun, and participating in the dating game..
#LameDuckDonald Trump becomes the first POTUS in USA history to be impeached twice in a four-year term tarnishing the GOP.
This Republican who followed a Democrat and now precedes another Democrat was never ready, willing, and able to accept the will of #WeThePeople and admit that he lost his election. Some Americans say he initially won with Russian assistance, but thankfully not this time around.
The song's origins are murky, and its lyrics nonsensical. Very fitting for the actions, words, and scam of a northern snake oil salesman.
The word have invigorated dance hall drunks, given zest to presidential campaigns, and inspired military ardor. It's also been abhorred by some, who view it as a lingering tribute to slavery.
COVID may turn out to be the ultimate stress test for human beings. A literary guide by famed Latin-American writer and Nobel prize-winning author Gabriel García Márquez first published in 1985 El Amor en Los Tiempos del Cólera in Spanish or Love in Times of Cholera is one classic we recommend for all to read. There is also a magnificent film to watch with an absolutely fabulous soundtrack to give a listen to. But manor no mistake about it, the global pandemic must be eradicated.
As a journalist familiar with this region, I should point out that this is not the same place. it is like the time the four seasons landscaping was confused with a hotel with a different reputation. This is day 1454 of non-stop lying, with 8 days and could be one of the reasons why the majority of Americans feel intense dislike or disgust for Trump and want him out of The White House. He incited the violent mob attack on the Capitol that was part of an assault on our Democracy.
The God awful year of a pandemic that we all feared is now in the rear. 2020 is behind us, and chances are, you are setting goals. You may have decided that 2021 is your opportunity to make up for every single word you didn’t produce amid Coronavirus or Covid-19. But how realistic are your New Year’s writing resolutions or intentions?
Please know whenever anyone decides not to #WearAMask, they’re endangering themselves, along with everyone around them.
The best way to enforce an international mask-wearing mandate, it appears to most folk who we have heard from, would be if there were a database where people worldwide could take a photo of the culprits and load it along with a geographical identification. In major cities like New York, it could turn into an interesting experience.
I am saddened by the news that my Godfather Osvaldo N Soto passed away. He was 91 years old and my dad's youngest brother and the final member of The Soto - Polo Family Greatest Generation. The photos above feature Osvaldo in the middle along with his siblings, including my late and great father.
Old friends, best friends, new friends, colleagues, acquaintances, pals, buddies, and the term no one really wants to be, a frenemy.
Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and good intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless. Everyone is someone's friend, even when they think they are all alone.