Did you hear the one about the corrupt American gangster, who called himself a smart businessman but attained notoriety as a cheat and a liar? His several years' reigns ended when he went to prison for tax fraud because after all is said and done, the key is to follow the money. Financial records show a history of tax avoidance which was eventually going to catch up with him sooner or later. American voters realize the emperor is naked, and his personal assets are really not impressive.
- This is not anyone else’s COVID19. it is Our Corona and we alone must deal with it before more die ourcorona.net
- Our thoughts and ideas matter and only we can collectively solve the present problems of humanity - ohoh.biz
- The digital revolution is available online for your information - doseofnews.com/town-hall
- News Videos - video.doseofnews.com
- There is a long list of issues that must be immediately dealt with before time runs out - newshooks.com
- The USAGOV is not the responsibility of anyone else, because it belongs to We The People - deargovernment.info
- Tell Trump he's fired for golfing and not doing his job - dearmrpresident.org
- Just say NO to Lies, Hate and Special Interests - no-no-no.org
- Make sure you vote absentee ballots if you can't make it to the polls. - cult-45.org
- We need a Clean Sweep - cleansweep.today
- The members of the Republican party have failed to protect the interests of the people - endthegop.org
- Register To Vote
The changing racial and ethnic composition of the USA electorate is amazing and should give all a reason to take notice.
America has become the global melting pot and a real international tossed salad sprinkled with a spicy rich and savory world sauce.
This piece of timely news and public information warning comes just in time for brave Haloween Trick or Treaters who go out.
A public health researcher, who I like a lot and an all-around lovely lady sent me a warning about excess licorice, which was reported in NEJM Case 30-2020: A 54-Year-Old Man with Sudden Cardiac Arrest,
The people are speaking out like never before and asking all registered American citizens to cast their ballots and vote POTUS out.
The chants were clearly audible while the president and the First Lady stood next to the #RBG flag-draped coffin at the high court.
It is reminiscing of the film network where folks are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore, in case #Russia is listening.
Early voting began today across some states in the USA and although the signs of an electoral landslide are here, there, and almost everywhere in the atmosphere, and there is really no precise definition of a landslide election outcome. Meanwhile, the president wants to get rid of the ballots?
American 🇺🇸 pollsters, data scientists, campaign experts, and political pundits reserve the term for an overwhelming victory, particularly if the margin of votes cast exceeds great expectations.
Watch live coverage as the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is set to lie in repose at the Supreme Court following a brief memorial inside the court’s Great Hall.
Supreme Court Memorial Service for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
The Supreme Court held a memorial service for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Chief Justice Roberts and Rabbi Lauren Holtzblatt from the Adas Israel Congregation in Washington, DC delivered remarks at the service.
“Dr. Antony Fauci doesn’t sugarcoat his words, does not play down, and refuses to be pressured by politicians. He delivers the truth, as difficult as it may be to hear, earnestly and with one goal: to save lives,” #TIME100
The facts are clear that Americans keep dying every minute of the day and all Republican Donald Trump has to say at his multiple #Corona virus spreader rallies is that #COVID affects "virtually nobody," as the U.S. death toll passes 200,000. We're six weeks away from Election Day.
We the people of the world must wake up with an increasing hunger for truth, justice, and an appetite for real change which is possible if only so-called leaders are not interested in power grabs and filling their own pockets with global wealth. Signing agreements is not the same as solving problems.